Get ready to improve your pronunciation and listening skills, audio is now available for all content! Just press the speaker icon next to a sentence, word or kanji reading to hear it.
It uses the voice pack from your OS:
- Android: should redirect you to the system settings to install the Japanese voice if missing.
- iOS: should work by default but I highly recommend to install the enhanced model: open the Settings app > Accessibility > Spoken Content > Voices > Japanese > Kyoko, then download and select Kyoko (Enhanced).
Changelog for v0.14.0
- added speak button to all sentences, words and kanji readings (uses the OS TTS voice)
- fixed Japanese word autocomplete when dictionary is downloaded
- fixed handwriting accuracy and lag
- added delete and backspace button on the drawing pad
- added dismissible download suggestion cards